SXSW is upon us. It started Friday for interactive and film, and will be featuring music starting tomorrow. With so many acts to see it will be tough to find the shows you want to be at. TheWildHoneyPie.com recently wrote a review on their top ten artist to see this year at SXSW. One of our favorites not only made the list, but is leaving you without an excuse to miss them. American Royalty will be performing at 13 events over the next four days. This Los Angeles trio is one not to miss. They seamlessly blend elements of blues, rock, dance, and indie pop into a fairly unique sound. None of their songs are any one thing.
- Wednesday, March 14 (1:00pm) – Knucklerumbler/AudioPerv Party @ Peckerheads // RSVP
- Wednesday, March 14 (2:30pm) – Tijuana/Way Out West Party @ The Bayou Lounge // RSVP
- Thursday, March 15 (1:00pm) – Do512 Session @ Do512 Lounge
- Thursday, March 15 (5:00pm) – The Burning Ear Party @ The Firehouse // FREE
- Thursday, March 15 (2:00am) – Lose Control Party @ Old Pecan Cafe
- Friday, March 16 (3:00pm) — Solid Gold/Death & Taxes Party @ Cheer Up Charlies // RSVP
- Friday, March 16 (4:30pm) — Guns/MFG/Quit/Hit City Party @ Barbarella
- Friday, March 16 (6:45pm) — The Beehive (The Wild Honey Pie/Paper Garden Records) @ Uncorked // RSVP
- Saturday, March 17 (12:45pm) – Seaport @ Red Eyed Fly
- Saturday, March 17 (2:00pm) — C3/Windish Party @ Room 508
- Saturday, March 17 (3:20pm) — Ticketometer Party @ Skinny’s Ballroom // FREE
- Saturday, March 17 (5:15pm) – dubFrequency/Logitek @ Malverde
- Saturday, March 17 (8:00pm) — Windish Official Showcase @ ND
You can follow fukenny on Twitter.